Donate NOW and support Jag-lovers!

IMPORTANT! We have moved! The new site is at www.jag-lovers.com and the new Forums can be found at forums.jag-lovers.com

Please update your links. This old site will be left up for reference, until we can move all the old content over to the new site.

Volunteers wanted! Please help us move information from these pages to the new site, and also join us in providing new, exciting content.

Serving Enthusiasts since 1993
The Jag-lovers Web

Currently with 3,166 members

Re: 420G Purchase Question

Re: 420G Purchase Question

     I purchased my 420G about two months ago. It has been badly weather
     beaten, but has a straight, rust-free body. The car currently shows
     58,000 miles on the clock and runs great! It needs complete interior
     ($4,500), paint and lots of TLC. When I purchased it, I had to fit a
     new exhaust ($800) and will soon need to replace the U-joints in the
     back. Parts are expensive, but no more so than other Jags.

     Price I paid - $2,500 US.

     I agree that it is a great car with plenty of room. It get lots of
     looks and people inquiring about it at gas stations. I have seen
     excellent ones advertised for $10,000 US.

     I agree with John...this sounds like a $500 car.

     Chris