  • Subject: Re: "mail current.issue echoes" (your ECHOSERVE request)
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 1980 00:00 +0000
This digest file has been Multi-Part MIME'd
using DIGESTER v 2.0 by Stephen Knight (stephenk@ftp.com)

b!uK

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 97 13:00:01 PST
From: h.w. neff (the bear) <echoes-request@fawnya.tcsi.com>
Subject: echoes Digest V6 #205
To: echoes-digest

echoes Digest               Thu, 13 Feb 97       Volume 6 : Issue 205

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
                              "Publius"
                           Abbrev. Question
                         Attn:  Cameron Mayer
                              Beethoven
                  DG on SNL - the original broadcast
               DG on SNL - the original broadcast (fwd)
              Do you need help fixing your Broken China?
                             Goodbye Dan!
                           Gun and bullets
                              guns etc.
         JPEG, Acrobat, EPS, PICT, TIFF -- cast your vote now
                    JPG to PS who is the only one
                         Late Berfday gift!!
                 PF reference on Newsradio 12 Feb 97
                          Rick's album woes
                               The Wall
       Tribute to PF gig: 30 March, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
                             WYWH lyrics
  ZZZ: JPEG, Acrobat, EPS, PICT, TIFF -- cast your vote now (3 msgs)

                 /\
                /|_\
               /___|\
              /__|___\