It is the goal of this list to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, problems, and resolutions to an internationally subscribed membership. Therefore, some modicum of conduct is required. This page will describe your responsibilities as a member.
Be sure to bookmark this page, as it is subject to change, and /or amendment.
1) As a subscribed member you have the permission of the list owner, to post a question / comment to the mailing list, hereafter known as the "list".
2) The list is the sole property of it's owner, the List Administrator. (commonly refered to as Admin.)
3) The list, is not a democracy, and you are permitted to participate solely at the discretion of the list owner. From time to time, you may be asked for your opinion on various matters pertaining to the list. This does not infer that a vote is underway.
4) The list owner has the final, indisputable say as to what happens on the list.
5) The list owner can permanently remove anyone from the mailing list, who in the list owners opinion, is a cause of trouble, disregards the policy, or in any way disrupts the forum.
The List's Rules
The rules are simple, and do not take a degree in law to understand. They are:
A} There is to be a general air of friendship, and a willingness, to assist another with a problem.
B} Given the nature of the world wide membership, and the different cultures, there is to be No political discussion, religious discussion, or jokes to that nature.
C} Although the list is presented in English, there are those who speak English as a second, or third language, and they are not to be ridiculed for their lack of command of the language.
D} There is to be absolutely no disparaging remarks (or "Flaming" as we call it) to be aimed at another list subscriber for ANY reason.
E} There will be no use of foul or inappropriate language.
F} When the owner closes a subject ( or a thread ). The subject will remain closed, and no further discussion will be permitted
G} Posting to other subscribed lists is restricted to questions / comments NOT related to conversions of engines / transmissions etc.
Violation of the above will result in an administrative action as decided by the owner, or owners acting agent.
Improve your Jag-lovers experience with the Mozilla FireFox Browser!
View the latest posts from our Forums via an RSS Feed!
©Jag-loversTM Ltd / JagWEBTM 1993 - 2021
All rights reserved. Jag-lovers is supported by JagWEBTM
Use of the Jag-lovers logo or trademark name on sites other than Jag-lovers itself in a manner implying endorsement of commercial activities whatsoever is prohibited. Sections of this Web Site may publish members and visitors comments, opinion and photographs/images - Jag-lovers Ltd does not assume or have any responsibility or any liability for members comments or opinions, nor does it claim ownership or copyright of any material that belongs to the original poster including images. The word 'Jaguar' and the leaping cat device, whether used separately or in combination, are registered trademarks and are the property of Jaguar Cars, England. Some images may also be © Jaguar Cars. Mirroring or downloading of this site or the publication of material or any extracts therefrom in original or altered form from these pages onto other sites (including reproduction by any other Jaguar enthusiast sites) without express permission violates Jag-lovers Ltd copyright and is prohibited